Manufacturing & Supply Chain – Customer Success
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
Our company is built on the idea that when diverse fields of study come together, we are able to solve challenging problems. We have grand dreams to build technology that will influence industries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a dynamic culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Help us change the world, and we will help you change yours.
We are looking for a driven program manager to oversee and orchestrate some of our new customer programs. This is an exciting role where you will work cross-functionally with other Carbon teams to successfully deliver on production commitments. Engagements will span the entire program lifecycle, from concept validation, process development, quality control and meeting production commitments. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape and define Carbon’s processes for supporting future programs.
- Validate & deliver customer applications for new products with Carbon Production Engineers and partner companies.
- Coordinate production & profitable delivery of customer applications, program goals, and key constraints: work cross-functionally with the Carbon Business Development and Technical teams as well as the partner team to define common objectives.
- Define production plan, program goals, and key constraints: work cross-functionally with the Carbon Business Development and Technical teams as well as the partner team to define common objectives.
- Plan the program: quickly translate high level objectives into a well-reasoned delivery plan.
- Identify and mitigate risks: sniff out high-risk dependencies in the plan and fearlessly organize across groups to drive resolution.
- Lead the team: support the program teams against milestones and work with them to overcome the inevitable challenges that will arise.
- Communicate cross-functionally: ensure that the core team, the Carbon Leadership Team, and the Partner Leadership Team are constantly aware of current status, next steps, and upcoming decision points.
- Escalate effectively: distill key development issues for the joint leadership team and present vetted options for moving forward.
- Excellent program managers come from a variety of backgrounds. Proven ability to work with cross-functional technical development teams and senior leadership is required.
- BS or MS in a technical discipline preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Creative bent that can set the tone and vision for product development discussions.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience, and understand cross-functional dependencies.
Carbon is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. Even if you do not think you meet 100% of the job requirements, we encourage you to apply.