Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
Our company is built on the idea that when diverse fields of study come together, we are able to solve challenging problems. We have grand dreams to build technology that will influence industries around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a dynamic culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Carbon is looking to hire an amazing API Engineer to help build our integrations across multiple systems. We use large complex SaaS solutions to leverage the best technology for the task. These technologies need customization and integration for complex use cases. Your role will be to architect, design, and develop these integrations. You will be working with latest web-based technologies and building Carbon’s digital ecosystem.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development, with 3+ years of experience building production scale integrations using an enterprise middleware platform like Dell Boomi (Informatica, MuleSoft, etc).
- Strong experience in building processes, managing/deploying/supporting API’s, and leveraging common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, complex mapping and scripting.
- Strong experience working with REST, SOAP, XML API’s to integrate data and business processes across enterprise platforms like Oracle and Salesforce as well as on-premise systems (SFTP, Postgres and other DB technologies).
- Expertise in common SOA design patterns and best practices
- Experience with exception handling, alerting, auditing, and security patterns for complex workflows.
- Knowledge in infrastructure-based landscapes for distributed architectures, Atom Molecule sizing, benchmarking and scaling.
- Experience building and implementing automated unit tests, end to end tests, and load testing strategies.
- Ability to prepare technical specifications and other documentation artifacts.
- Effective communicator and ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members, including functional business stakeholders, application developers, QA, and other technical team members.
- Boomi Integration Developer Certification is desirable.