Quality System Manager
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
The Quality System Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a certified quality system for Carbon. The role will report to the Head of Quality.
- Develop and maintain a certified quality system
- Plan and manage changes to the system
- Execute internal audits
- Manage document control
- Manage change control
- 5-10 years of experience with at least 2 years of managing a certified or regulated quality system
- Certified quality system auditor or spent time as an internal quality system auditor
- Experienced implementing and maintaining a ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 compliant quality system