Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, Carbon is committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Carbon is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems.
The Carbon Education team is responsible for technical documentation and the creation of all curriculum and training materials for Carbon’s end-to-end process. The Education Team provides education and training to all our Carbon customers all over the world, as well as provide technical training to all Carbon employees. We also created the Carbon Certification Program for Production Partners as well as soon launching the Design for DLS Certification Program to our design engineers globally. All training content is delivered via a convenient, 24/7 accessible, online learning management software called “Carbon Academy”.
The Education Specialist would be responsible for helping to manage the certification programs, help create advanced engineering curriculum, assist with on-site customer training, provide technical support and training to customers utilizing Carbon Academy, assist with uploading and categorizing of content, gather internal requirements and work with outside vendors to translate International content, create a database of content titles for version control, and other responsibilities as needed
- Manage content, version control, and organization of all materials housed within the Carbon Academy.
- Provide technical support and training to customers.
- Own Customer Onboarding to include a welcome package, training on how to use Carbon Academy and follow-up to make sure customers know how to find the content they need to be successful.
- Manage the launch of the e-commerce site in Q4 2019.
- Create a system and delivery of customized Education reporting for internal stakeholders and customers on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist with on-site customer training.
- Support the Education Team for all product launches to include technical documentation, planning, curriculum and management across all verticals.
- Manage end-to-end translation process for International content requirements.
- Create content for prospective customers to help them learn about Carbon’s process.
- Manage the “Learning” site on Carbon3d.com
Relevant Experience and Qualities:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to rapidly learn innovative technologies and processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical documentation writing skills
- High degree of attention to details, and strong organizational skills
- Tech savvy with software and databases