Senior Carbon Technical Partner, Europe
Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are committed to enabling digital manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
The Customer Success and Service team works to ensure that customers love and can count on us and our products. We are held accountable to ensure customers are successful and their experience with Carbon is positive. Carbon Technical Partners will be advocates for their customers, following up and managing all matters related to their customers’ needs. Carbon Technical Partners will be expected to listen carefully, learn quickly, respond promptly and anticipate customer needs across a broad spectrum of industries. Carbon Technical Partners will also need to delight and support their customers while efficiently balancing all of their customers’ needs. Carbon is a dynamic work environment and Carbon Technical Partners will need to be flexible and adapt to dynamic business with ever changing needs and priorities.
Role will be covering Europe and candidates must speak English and German fluently.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all service matters specific to your customers
- Liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and help grow opportunities within account from a technical perspective
- Bilingual – fluent in English and German
- 7-10 years technical service role
- Excellent customer-facing/interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills