Account Manager, Dental
Carbon, a Silicon Valley-based additive manufacturing company, is revolutionizing how people design, engineer, make and deliver products. By combining advancements in hardware, software, and materials science, Carbon is creating a new category of industrial 3D manufacturing.
By joining the Carbon Dental team as an Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide post-sales support to existing dental customers with placed Carbon M1 and M2 printers, Smart Part Washers, and proprietary resins and to stimulate greater adoption and use of our solution to our customers. Carbon has a subscription selling model rather than one-time only sales. A successful selling effort requires in depth knowledge of traditional and additive manufacturing methods within dental sciences, the ability to build advocates within current accounts, strong solution selling skills, and the ability to successfully support our installed base of customers.
This role requires approximately 10% domestic travel to customer sites.
- Retain and nurture current Carbon customer accounts.
- Drive territory sales expectations and results through the selling of additional offerings to current accounts within assigned sales area.
- Service and retain accounts by addressing on-going customer needs.
- Leveraging existing relationships within current accounts to assure all additional customer needs are addressed.
- Maintaining and updating current product and services knowledge.
- Assisting with data collection from accounts as required
- Attending regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Completing accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Utilizing and maintaining calling and prospecting activity reporting using the Salesforce account management system.
- Maintaining, completing, and submitting paperwork/reports in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Building and managing long term relationships with current accounts through regularly scheduled contact.
- Acting as the point of contact and providing quality product, program, and service information to accounts in a timely manner.
- Responding to accounts in a prompt manner.
- Ensuring account files are accurate and current.
- Represent Carbon in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory policies.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Experience in a post-sales role in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or pertinent experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the dental industry, or with dental laboratory customers.
- Experience with 3D printing or additive manufacturing.