Channel Sales, Dental
Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are delivering on the promise of 3D digital manufacturing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to full scale manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions
Be part of an amazing company that is going through explosive growth. Carbon is a unicorn start-up that is reshaping its brand to support an unprecedented growth trajectory
The channel sales manager is responsible for driving sales within a particular channel and to help maximize revenue opportunities with channel partners.
We are looking to hire someone based in Germany for this role; with current contacts in Germany and optimally other countries in Europe.
Duties of the Channel Sales Manager
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the Carbon marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the GM, Dental Business.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
Background of the Channel Sales Manager
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English and German - other languages a big plus