The People & Culture Program Manager will be a key member of the People & Culture Team. The role will facilitate the vital role of leading execution excellence, continuous improvement and measurement. The focus will be on performance management, talent processes and organizational reviews, succession planning, learning and development, and the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion. The Program Manager will work closely with the team using defined processes and business analytics to grow a great company through our people.
The Program Manager will effectively plan and project-manage the delivery of these processes and programs, while continuously improving execution and measuring success. The role will also closely partner with our external partners.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has highly developed analytical, project management and HR functional skills to join our team. We value teamwork to achieve exceptional results.
- Facilitate programs for People & Culture focusing on our people processes, such as Performance Management, Succession Planning, Engagement, and Diversity & Inclusion
- Responsible for project-managing, planning and executing programs from start to finish while leveraging appropriate change management processes and analytics to ensure programs are rolled out to the business in a timely, well-coordinated manner
- In partnership with the Business Partners, People Operations and Recruiting, lead execution excellence of People & Culture processes and programs deep into the organization
- Manage all reporting for talent management, including Performance Management, Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion, and Recruiting
- Develop, interpret and present a point of view with respect to analytics/KPIs.
- Evaluate and mitigate talent risks by leveraging business analytics and processes
- Train and coach the People & Culture team on the deployment and effective execution, measurement and tracking of talent programs
- Interface cross functionally to gather information and gain consensus to ensure successful programmatic roll outs
- Other responsibilities and projects as needed
- Ability to plan, identify, coordinate and track activities, milestones and deliverables with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on continuous improvement
- Possess strong analytical, time-management and organizational skills to drive effective processes and outcomes across the organization
- Ability to influence, represent the best interests of all stakeholders, guide discussions, shift thinking, enable stakeholders to express concerns and goals, define and drive alignment at all levels of the organization
- Proactive problem-solving and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong verbal, written, listening and influence skills to all levels of the organization
- BA in Business, Human Resources or related area. Masters preferred
- 5+ years professional Human Resources experience
- 5+ years Program/Project Management experience
- Demonstrated strength in leveraging analytics as well as ability interpret data to form successful recommendations
- Proven experience working with confidential information
For more details, visit us at www.carbon3d.com or follow us on Instagram @lifeatcarbon