Enterprise Sales Director
Any US state
Go To Market – Dental
Carbon, a Silicon Valley-based additive manufacturing company, is revolutionizing how people design, engineer, make and deliver products. By combining advancements in hardware, software, and materials science, Carbon is creating a new category of industrial 3D manufacturing.
By joining the Carbon Dental team, as an Enterprise Sales Director, your primary responsibility will be to place the Carbon M2 printers and L1 Printers, Smart Part Washer, and proprietary resins into new accounts, and to stimulate greater widespread adoption and use of our solution to prospective enterprise customers. Carbon has a subscription selling model rather than one-time only sales. A successful selling effort requires in depth knowledge of traditional and additive manufacturing methods within dental sciences, the ability to build advocates within current and prospective accounts, strong solution selling skills, and tenacity to navigate a complex capital equipment sales process.
This role will be focused on enterprise customers and based out of a home office anywhere in the US.
- Identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive subscriptions of the Carbon M-and L- family printers, Smart Part Washer, and resins within new accounts
- Build Carbon advocates (clinicians, technicians, and senior leadership) at each account
- Maintain strong relationships with customers after the initial transaction to drive utilization and growth
- Educate customers and partners.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Make the business case for system purchase
- Resolve contractual issues and coordinate hand off to site prep specialist and Carbon Technical Partner for installation upon purchase approval
- Handle all communications and administrative follow-up
- Minimum 5 years of experience and successful track record in dental tech/capital equipment sales, or experience selling to dental laboratories.
- Successful track record and comfortable with complex and evangelist sales process advocating for change to a new technology
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Familiarity with additive manufacturing and/or traditional manufacturing processes in the dental space.
- Professional, patient and quick to listen when interacting with customers
- Ability to be flexible with a dynamic, growing company
- Team player; positive attitude
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
Carbon is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. Even if you do not think you meet 100% of the job requirements, we encourage you to apply.