Head of Growth
At Carbon, we make the impossible possible, to transform lives, industries, and the world. This is what motivates us. Sitting at the intersection of software, hardware, and material science, Carbon helps the leading companies around the world accelerate product innovation. We are proud to be the world’s leading digital manufacturing platform, transforming the way products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and delivered.
To transform lives, industries, and the world, we believe we must have an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members belong and are valued for what they bring.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, Carbon is seeking a Head of Growth to join our Silicon Valley based team at one of the fastest growing companies in the world! The growth team at Carbon is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business and for hitting our top business/company goals around financials metrics and market share.
We are looking for a senior executive with a clear track record of driving business growth, who will lead a team responsible for understanding and monitoring the health of our verticals and driving the strategies for their growth. We are looking for someone who can define and set the strategy and then roll up their sleeves to actually execute it. At Carbon we are thinkers and doers who imagine greatness and then do the hard work to achieve it. If this excites you, and you’re ready to own the Carbon growth plan for hitting business goals, per vertical then we want to meet you!
- Define the acquisition strategy for both digital (search, mobile, paid social, display) and traditional to maximize subscriber growth, ROI, and Customer Lifetime Value
- Own the acquisition strategy, planning, messaging, creative, execution, and optimization for all search, mobile, paid social and display campaigns
- Define budget allocation and optimization across all acquisition channels
- Monitor, test, and improve performance across all acquisition channels, providing actionable recommendations to maximize KPIs. Achieve acquisition forecast on a monthly basis
- Build, manage, and scale an internal growth team
- Manage the relationship with digital media agencies and marketing platforms to ensure flawless execution of acquisition campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver on our growth commitments
- 15+ years of experience preferred
- Experience working at a high growth B2B start up
- Already built a growth team from the ground up; have a playbook
- Passion for acquiring new customers and expanding existing accounts
- Data-driven, numbers fanatic. Eat, sleep and breathe numbers, and the more it can help inform strategy, the better
- Laser-sharp strategic mindset when it comes to programmatic display, search, and paid social