Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
About the role:
You will be working with a small recruiting team supporting the entire organization. We hire: software engineers, hardware engineers, material scientists, sales, finance, operations, and more. You will build and own relationships with hiring managers to help get them the best possible people for their teams. You'll creatively source candidates, lead them through the process, and help ensure that they have a positive experience with Carbon no matter the outcome.
More about the company:
- Focus on exceptional candidate experience regardless of role or stage of interview process
- Manage full cycle recruiting process emphasizing a close partnership with hiring managers
- Creatively build talent pipeline of passive and engaged candidates
- Review direct applications and prioritize internal referrals
- Track current pipeline across multiple open roles
- Own offer process by working closely with hiring managers and human resources
- 5+ years professional experience with in house full cycle recruiting
- Proven experience with sourcing exceptional across diverse roles
- Ability to manage 5-10 concurrent requisitions/job openings
- Experienced building strong partnerships with hiring managers
- Ability to work efficiently with a small recruiting team in a growing organization
- Experience working in HW/MF environment preferred