Executive Assistant To CEO
General & Administrative
Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world. You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
Carbon is looking for an experienced, dedicated, and resourceful Executive Assistant to support our Founder and CEO. We’re looking for someone who can take on a wide range of administrative support tasks that include (but are not limited to): heavy scheduling, calendar management, travel coordination and logistics, etc. This role will also take on special projects such as: presentation preparation, coordination of executive off-sites, board interaction, and several other additional ad hoc projects.
This position requires someone with incredible attention to detail as well as flexibility and fluidity in an ever-changing and exciting environment. Our company is constantly evolving and growing, which will require this person to be extremely organized and ready to take on any task. We pride ourselves on being a group of passionate people who love our product and love celebrating our achievements and milestones together. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with some of the most innovative minds in our industry and see our product change history.
- Effectively manage the inbox and calendar of multiple executives, including the CEO to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Proactively manage special projects
- Create and coordinate detailed itineraries for executive travel.
- Plan and manage logistics across different departments for both internal and external meetings (for example: work with IT on video conferencing, coordinate with Facilities on conference rooms and space, work with Security on visitor access, etc.)
- Willingness to assist with office management and facilities issues
- Coordinate communication and general needs amongst executive team
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Manage busy calendars, travel schedules and expenses for executives
- Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities, including offsites and events
- Handle confidential information with integrity
- Prepare expense reports and additional ad hoc reports as needed.
- Mastery of Google Apps
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exercise good judgement in the face of ambiguity
- Low ego and thrives in collaboration
- Ability to stay calm and organized in a fast-paced environment