District Practice Manager
Houston, TX /
Operations – Clinic Management /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
We are looking for a District Practice Manager who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment and is impassioned by the opportunity to manage teams who are directly impacting our patient’s health. As a member of the Leadership Team, you will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and a growth-mindset to ensure operational performance and clinical excellence within your clinics. Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and innovative technology-focused healthcare organization.
We are in the midst of the biggest public health crisis of our lives where every aspect of the way we live is affected. Carbon Health has been at the forefront of the Covid-19 response in California, launching the Coronavirus Self Assessment Test in late February, followed by video telehealth assessments with medical staff, to an in person or at-home test for Covid-19. In addition, we launched our COVID Ready program to help employers bring their employees back to work safely by reducing infections and preventing outbreaks with coronavirus screenings, symptom tracking, and contact tracing.
As a Practice Manager, you will oversee the clinic and have responsibility for all aspects of clinic operational performance, including clinical, patient service, and financial outcomes. You will drive business performance by leading the clinic teams, managing financial outcomes, and supporting patient retention and growth through effective operations.
What You'll Do
- Build and foster an environment of excellence by managing Clinic Staff and developing a high-performing team/culture while establishing clear direction of accountability for day-to-day operations, objectives, and strategic goals
- Manage day-to-day operations of mobile testing, on-site testing for employers, and other testing events.
- Identify and implement strategies to grow testing site volume
- Analyze and track testing and practice sites’ performance based on business objectives (e.g. monitor variance to operating budget and patient satisfaction goal - implement strategies to achieve)
- Maintain strong-ties and leadership alignment with partner Clinician Manager to ensure clinical teams are delivering high-quality clinical outcomes
- Oversight of HR and payroll policies and procedures for the region, including proactive recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, timecards, payroll, and performance management
- Accountable to drive the financial performance and P&L oversight by ensuring the budgeted productivity, labor, and other expenses are achieved
- Liaison with property management company and/or partnering hospital for each site
- Maintain an environment that complies with all state and federal regulations including HIPAA
- Manage and troubleshoot office services (internet, IT equipment, electronic devices, printers, phones and other equipment)
- Lead the logistics and community outreach on new clinic setup prior to opening
- Represent Carbon Health at local events and maintain relationships with local vendors
- Track record of developing and coaching staff to achieve strategic objectives and maintain accountability
- Prior experience with process improvements and successful track record in leading healthcare operations for up to 3 locations
- Excellent leadership, communication skills
- Work well with clinical and administrative staff and clinicians
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytics, and multi-tasking skills and ability to be calm during stressful situations
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Possesses the ability to build strong, trusting relationships at all levels within the organization; Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Reliable transportation to travel between multiple sites and ability to travel throughout the Bay Area
- Familiarity of Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks, and Google Business Suite apps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.