Clinical Nurse Educator
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Operations – Clinical Operations /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
We are in the midst of the biggest public health crisis of our generation, with every aspect of the way we live affected in some way. Carbon Health has been at the forefront of the Covid-19 response in California, launching the Coronavirus Self-Assessment Test in late February,
building video telehealth assessments, providing in-person and at-home testing solutions, providing clinic infrastructure solutions to accelerate the provisioning of pre-fabricated physical clinics wherever they are needed, spearheading return to work efforts to keep employees and workplaces healthy, and now in supporting multiple initiatives, states, and municipalities in providing vaccination services.
In this role, the Clinical Nurse Educator will be responsible for leading the educational growth of clinical staff and patients. The Clinical Nurse Educator will primarily serve as an educator, but will also include roles as a mentor, preceptor, clinical resource, and facilitator. This role may travel up to 50% of the time.
What You'll Do
- Effectively plan, develop, manage, market and conduct continuing professional and educational/training programs for clinical staff and disease and lifestyle education for patients.
- Create and manage innovative, cost effective educational interventions, continuing education materials, and training program content for Primary Care and Urgent Care clinic staff.
- Maintains knowledge of products, clinical practices and protocols, and strategies to support and train staff appropriately.
- Collaborate with departmental managers and directors to schedule education and training programs with their teams.
- Monitors, evaluates, and improves the quality and efficiency of training and competency processes.
- Insures compliance and documentation of educational programs.
- Two years or more experience within the last three years with in-service education in a clinical area
- Two years or more of clinical nursing experience in acute care or primary care
- Strong ability and willingness to be flexible, work in a fast paced environment, and adapt to changing industry demands
- Desire to travel up to 50% of the time
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.