Email Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Carbon Health provides primary and urgent care for the family and has been working tirelessly to make COVID-19 testing, care and vaccinations available across the country. In its mission to make world-class healthcare accessible to all, Carbon Health leverages its unique technology platform to meet patients where they are - literally - with seamless, personal omnichannel care. With a growing team of expert providers, engineers, designers, and more, Carbon Health pushes the boundaries to deliver personal, accessible and high-quality care.
Join our growing Content team!
As the Email Marketing Manager your role is to reach patients and partners through email campaigns and inform them about Carbon Health's exciting new products, campaigns, and services. You are experience working in HTML and accustomed to working cross functionally with design, product, partnerships, and content teams.
What You'll Do
- Manage and build Carbon Health's overall email marketing strategy
- Project management across all phases of channel asset creation and deployment; including management of creative briefs, timelines, and production
- Create email lists and segments based on campaign goals
- A/B test subject lines, CTA’s and body content and report on performance
- Design and implement all email marketing campaigns
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates and consistency across devices
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- 5+ years as an Email Marketing Manager or related role
- Hands on experience with HTML and automation systems like Mailchimp and Braze
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.