San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
General & Administrative – Finance /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The Job At A Glance
The Finance team plays a critical role in shaping the future and strategy of the company through forecasting and analysis of key business drivers. We are a small and highly visible team, interfacing directly with executive leadership on a regular basis to provide guidance on all key initiatives for the organization.
This role, reporting to the Director of FP&A and Corporate Finance, will help establish numerous financial processes from scratch, work closely with business partners across the organization to develop and refine various models and presentations, and provide critical analyses for the company’s upcoming and rapidly expanding initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Defining and owning impactful initiatives from start to finish across multiple departments, being able to make and justify recommendations
- Owning and maintaining regular reporting of financials, including actuals vs. budget, status of key company drivers, and recommendations for an executive audience
- Working closely with other departments to help budget, forecast, and track all revenues and costs
- Performing deep dive analyses on KPIs of the business
- Performing ad-hoc analyses as needed, including potential investments, partnerships, board presentations, etc.
- 3-5 years of directly related experience
- Self-starter, strategic thinker, and action driven
- Possess a strong work ethic and can prioritize for multiple deadlines
- Can operate at a granular level while maintaining the bigger picture
- Able to flex in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills and an ability to perform well under pressure
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.