Radiologic Technologist - Urgent Care Corte Madera, CA
Corte Madera, CA /
Clinic Support – X-Ray Technologist /
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 125 clinics in 16 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
We are looking for a driven X-Ray Technologist to join our growing team! This position is primarily responsible for performing diagnostic imaging procedures to assist clinicians in the diagnosis of disease and injuries.
Location: 303 Corte Madera Town Center Corte Madera CA, 94925
Hours of Operation: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Schedule: Full Time 3/4 days a week (10.5 hour shifts) Working hours 8:30am - 7:30pm
What You'll Do
- Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
- Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Prepare images for reading by Radiologist
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow
- Attend staff and departmental meetings
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CRT certificate
- Current CPR- BLS
- Fully Licensed Technologist needed
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.