Senior Clinical Informatics Analyst
San Francisco, CA /
Research & Development – Clinical Product /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The Job At A Glance
We’re looking for Clinical Informaticists who are incredibly scrappy, and can rapidly respond to change. We’re also looking for those who are interested in building deep and rich care pathways that can help accurately triage, predict diagnostic results, and more.
In this role, you will join a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists and operations to build technology that puts patients first. We optimize for scrappy and adaptable, because we’re fighting COVID-19 and that means the rules change everyday. You will help distill an insane amount of complexity into experiences that patients can easily understand, and providers can delightfully and efficiently deliver.
What You'll Do
- Use medical knowledge and online resources to create clinical algorithms and pathways
- Use our state-of-the-art system to create real life triage questions for patients on the Carbon Health platform & use our system to create valuable, structured data to feed into the system, and create ways to locate, and extract actionable patient data
- Work with our clinicians and product team to constantly devise ways to simplify charting and care
- Help design a robust and immediately actionable point-of-care clinical decision support tool
- Partner with engineering to help implement a machine learning model to monitor algorithm inputs
- Masters degree in medical informatics or similar relevant experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong understanding of clinical algorithms, triage logic, and clinical databases
- Clinical experience as MD, PharmD, or MSN "preferred"
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.