Medical Assistant - Urgent Care (Per diem)
Lynnwood, WA /
Clinic Support – Medical Assistant /
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 125 clinics in 16 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Carbon Health is looking for a passionate Medical Assistant to join our team! We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking, supportive culture and our emphasis on delivering excellent patient care to all! We offer a modern, technology-driven paperless environment to cut down on paperwork and administrative tasks.
Location: New clinic opening :2915 184th Street SW (33rd Avenue W & 184th Street SW) Lynnwood, WA
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm 7 days per week
Schedule: Full time - Rotating schedule
What You'll Do
- Perform patient care - taking vitals, patient history, and triaging
- Assist with procedures such as incision and drainage, lacerations, and wound care, carry out ear lavages and run EKGs
- Administer medications via intradermal, intramuscular, and subcutaneous routes
- Conduct lab testing - urinalysis, urine pregnancy test, blood glucose testing, monospot, rapid strep and influenza testing, rapid hiv testing
- Manage the front desk and perform receptionist duties as needed
- Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Current BLS certification
- 1+ years experience as a Medical Assistant
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.