Vice President, Retail Real Estate Development
San Francisco, CA /
Operations – Real Estate /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The Job at a Glance
The Vice President, Real Estate Development will be responsible for managing our real estate portfolio across the US. You will lead the development and implementation of the real estate strategy to support Carbon Health’s short and long range business plan. You will have the opportunity demonstrate your expertise in real estate portfolio management including site selection, architectural design, construction, budgeting, project and risk management as you grow our exciting and trusted healthcare brand to have a nationwide footprint This role will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and lead Real Estate, Architectural Design, and Construction strategy and execution
- Accountable for developing and executing against a retail growth strategy to deploy more than 100 cutting-edge clinic locations over the next 2 year
- Lead the process for developing market strategy, location / site selection, lease negotiation, site design, infrastructure and construction
- Oversee leases, acquisitions, site selection, management of broker relationships, negotiation of terms & renewals, construction, evaluation and property management
- Develop and execute a rolling capital plan and forecast for construction and design projects
- Manage due diligence, entitlements, budgets, architectural design, site engineering, permitting and project scheduling from acquisition through completion
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and reviewing operational expenses and construction costs for optimal performance. Obtain market benchmark standards and/or create internal standards for cost comparison
- Maintain visibility and manage project portfolio, status and risks through reporting and budget tracking
- 10+ years of real estate management, architectural and construction project management in high-growth multi-site portfolio retail locations
- Strong financial acumen for developing and maintain site pro forma development and maintenance
- Experience with financial analysis, lease negotiations and contract management
- Strong understanding of construction projects from acquisition to completion
- Experience managing across multiple state physical expansion is a must
- Knowledge of global real estate standards, policies, metrics & best practices
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.