Physician - Primary Care
San Francisco, CA /
Physicians – Primary Care /
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. The magic we’ve created lies in Carbon Health’s custom EHR and the collaboration among clinical teams, engineers, and designers who work side-by-side to deliver innovation like our hands free AI charting tool. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Carbon Health is looking for a full time Primary Care Physician to join a growing community of healthcare providers to deliver compassionate, evidence-based primary care. Your clinical experience will help drive the technology and care model innovations we build as we continue to enhance the patient experience and instill joy in the practice of medicine.
Location(s): Irving St - 2131 Irving St - San Francisco, CA - 94122
What You'll Do
- Manage a panel of patients towards evidence-based clinical quality targets
- Lead day-to-day operations with your team of medical assistants and support staff
- Work collaboratively with Central Support RN team to follow up on patient results
- Supervise and teach advanced practice clinicians
- Provide input and implement care programs, pathways, and new product enhancements
- Provide excellent preventive, proactive, compassionate, evidence-based primary care
- Conduct patient evaluations both in-clinic and virtually
- California licensed physician and BC/BE MD/DO in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Primary care procedural skills including but not limited to skin biopsies, skin tag removal, wart treatment, joint injections, IUD insertion and removal
- Passion for relationship-driven, human-centered primary care
- Ability to connect and deliver care to patients of all backgrounds
- Commitment to lifelong learning of evidence-based medicine
- Ability to learn and use technology to manage the patient care
- Desire to provide input to build a new and exciting model for healthcare delivery
- Ability to promote a respectful, transparent, positive team environment
- Ability to speak Cantonese is preferred but not required
$280,800 - $316,680 a year
Compensation: $280,800 - $316,680 salary. Compensation offers are determined by a balance of factors such as level of education, experience, work history, and geographic location. The Company complies with all state and local wage and hour laws and provides a total rewards package of compensation plus benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, learning and development programs, Learning Time Off, and Paid Time Off. Carbon Health will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
• Hands-free charting with an AI-enabled notes assistant within our proprietary EHR
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance, effective day 1
• 401k and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Medical malpractice insurance covered with tail
• Clinical Rounds for ongoing learning through Carbon Health clinic cases
• CME subscriptions include DynaMedex, HippoED, and ECGWeekly for full time clinicians
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact email@example.com.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.