Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
Boston, MA /
Advanced Practice Clinicians – Primary Care /
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant looking for a new career change? At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
Downtown Boston - 80 Summer Street - Boston, MA - 02110
Fenway - Boston, MA
399 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)
Brighton - 311 Washington St. - Brighton, MA
573 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01701
Legacy Place Building 400, Suite 450 - Dedham, MA - 02026
What You'll Do
- Conduct patient-centric and thorough history taking and physical examinations
- Craft patient-centric, evidence-based workups and treatment plans
- Treat adult patients (no pediatrics)
- Interpret x-rays, lab results and EKGs with supervising physician
- Triage and manage patient flow efficiently to minimize wait times
- Review and manage daily tasks, including patient callbacks regarding lab results, with assistance from our Central Support team
- Provide oversight and lead day-to-day operations for your team of medical assistants and support staff
- Consult supervising physician based on scope of practice and patient needs
- Manage a panel of patients towards evidence-based, quality targets
- Medical/Master’s degree and certification
- PA - Valid Massachusetts license to practice as a Physician Assistant and current national certification
- Valid Massachusetts license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner and current national certification
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Massachusetts
- Maintain a controlled substance license along with an unrestricted Massachusetts DEA license
- Ability to consult and treat patients of all ages
- Experience in primary care or similar setting (minimum 1 year)
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times
- OR -
No direct/indirect outside agency solicitations please. Thank you!
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance, effective day 1
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Medical malpractice insurance covered
• Clinical Rounds for ongoing learning through Carbon Health clinic cases
• CME subscriptions include UpToDate, HippoED, and ECGWeekly for full time clinicians
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development access through Udemy Business
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.