Human Resources Business Partner: Southern CA Region
Los Angeles, CA /
General & Administrative – Human Resources /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
About The Role
In this exciting and strategic lead role as a Human Resources Business Partner for the Southern California Region, you will join an outstanding People Team and provide consultative support to Carbon Health's regional, district, and clinic/testing site leadership in support of the mission of the company. The role will focus on leadership and team coaching & development, employee engagement, workforce planning, workplace investigations, and performance and management coaching. This role will include up to 25% of travel.
What You'll Do
- Provide strategic guidance as a trusted partner to regional leadership
- Provide strategic counsel, feedback, and coaching to executive teams on a broad range of issues including business strategy, process, and all people related activities
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to create and execute on staffing plans
- Partner with the Director of People to create and execute on organizational growth and development plans for the People function
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and practices, particularly in the clinical settings
- You have a BA/BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of related experience including Human Resource generalist and business partner experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, unstructured environment while also working independently
- You are a "GSD" (get stuff done) oriented individual
- You are able to influence and employ strong team building skills
- You are process and metrics oriented, and use data to lead your business recommendations and decisions
- Demonstrated experience delivering integrated Human Resources solutions to a regional client group
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness, team dynamics, leadership development, and management and leadership effectiveness
- Experience with pre-IPO start-ups or small privately-held companies
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.