Clinic Lead - Urgent Care (Oracle)
Tucson, AZ /
Clinic Support – Clinic Lead/Special Events Lead /
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Are you an experienced Medical Assistant, Radiologic Technologist, or Experienced healthcare professional looking to take that next step in your career? We're looking for a Clinic Lead to grow our team! You’ll perform the typical Medical Assistant duties while assisting the Practice Manager by leading and overseeing day-to-day supervision of the clinic staff and office. If you're looking to join a team committed to providing excellent patient care, while supporting you in your career, we want to talk to you!
Location: 7725 N Oracle Rd 131 131, Oro Valley, AZ 85704
Schedule: Full time, 30+ hours a week
What You’ll Do
- Foster an environment of teamwork by leading and coaching Clinic Staff
- Drive a high-performing team and culture aligned with Carbon Health’s values and mission
- Collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop HR and payroll policies and procedures, including recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, timecards, payroll, and performance management
- Partner with Leadership to ensure clinical teams are meeting clinic objectives and goals
- Audit EHR charts to oversee proper charting and imaging are being performed
- Maintain an environment that complies with all state/federal/HIPAA regulations
- Manage and troubleshoot office services (internet, IT equipment, electronic devices, printers, phones and other equipment)
- Associate degree (A.A.)
- 1 year experience or more in a lead or trainer role
- Certification from a National board OR an accredited institution as a Medical Assistant
- Current CPR-BLS certification
- Versatile, Flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Builds strong, trusting relationships at all levels within the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Flexible working weekday and weekends
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.