Director of Human Resources
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
General & Administrative – Human Resources /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
This role offers the ability to have a significant impact by providing guidance to Carbon Health's rapidly expanding corporate organization supporting the C-level and functional Vice Presidents as well as other leadership roles.
Your impact will be evident through your consultation and guidance to leadership resulting in strong relationships that will allow for increased improvements and effectiveness within program delivery on an enterprise-wide scale including multiple business units (Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Carbon Health Product & Technology groups).
What You'll Do
- Provide strategic guidance as a trusted partner to C-level and Vice President level leaders & collaborate to design people and organizational strategies aligned with business goals and values
- Influence and help design organizational development/effectiveness initiatives and interventions and drive improvements through partnership with leadership within multiple functional areas
- Partner with Vice President of Talent Strategy to create and execute on staffing plans
- Partner with Director of People to create and execute on organizational growth and development plan for the People function
- Harmonize policies and practices between the HQ functional teams & the field healthcare group(s)
- You have a BA/BS degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience including Human Resource generalist and business partner experience
- You are a "GSD" (get stuff done) oriented individual
- You have experience delivering integrated HR solutions within a fast-paced, dynamic, unstructured environment using strong influence skills with an executive presence, yet also approachable
- You have experience in leadership coaching, organization effectiveness, team dynamics, leadership development, management/leadership effectiveness, and facilitation
- You are process and metrics oriented, and use data to lead your business recommendations and decisions
- You have experience in pre-IPO start-ups or small, privately-held companies (preferred)
- Experience in health-tech (preferred)
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.