Special Events Lead: 6-Month Term
New York, NY /
Operations – Clinical Operations /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The Job at a Glance
In this exciting, rewarding, and visible role, you will leverage allies and resources to ensure the success of Carbon Health's special events that may take place at a Carbon Health facility or at one of our many client sites.
What You'll Do
- In this highly visible, impactful, and rewarding role, you will plan and execute key onsite events for Carbon Health working closely with the program coordinator while interfacing with our clients for seamless planning and execution. You will have full ownership for the budget development & maintenance as well.
- As you prepare for events, you will work with with local vendors to procure supplies and partner with local teams to coordinate onsite logistics. As you create playbooks and SOP’s this will allow for repeatability as we grow.
- This is a collaborative role that will work closely with engineering, marketing, billing, and product teams as you prepare for events while also protecting the patient onboarding experience. This is a lead role that will facilitate training of event staff, and attend and oversee the operations for each event. Post event, you will drive the mission to gather informative information through debriefings for continuous improvement of future events.
- 1+ year of experience with event planning and/or project management
- Required to have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Skilled with technology, specifically Apple products
- Healthcare experience (a plus)
- Current Carbon Health Employee "preferred"
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.