Bogotá, Colombia /
General & Administrative – Finance /
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
To effectively review your experience, please provide a resume in English. The ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
In this exciting role, you will be a member of the Finance team and will make a meaningful impact as you invent the foundation and grow the accounting function in partnership with the Corporate Controller. In this fast-growing, dynamic company, you will collaborate with Carbon’s internal teams and provide a framework for the business to measure and understand performance. Join Carbon and make a difference!
What You'll Do
- Execute monthly Corporate accounting close procedures and deliverables over various accounts (e.g., cash, prepaid, fixed assets, leases, accruals/reserves, debt, allocations, insurance, and equity)
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial statement analytics for relevant areas
- Execute monthly close for Company’s Colombia-based operations
- Assist in driving continuous improvement and reduced cycle time in the monthly close process through the increased utilization of technology and tools, implementation of standard operating procedures, and other efficiency measures
- Support internal control assessments and establish and maintain effective design and operational effectiveness of internal controls of assigned processes
- Assist in the implementation of processes and controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies
- Coordinate with and support external auditors for annual audit
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Hands-on and robust work ethic with a passion for a high-growth environment
- You can build trust and collaborate well with internal and external groups
- You have exceptional project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have the desire to challenge the status quo to improve and streamline processes for increased efficiency and scale
- You are a strong technical and operational manager
- You are a creative and strategic thinker
- Big 4 Firm experience require
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced communications skills in English required: written and oral
- CPA license or equivalent preferred
- Scaling/process improvement experience
- Systems: NetSuite, Blackline
- Accounting experience with a start-up company (preferred)
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.