Bogotá, Colombia /
General & Administrative – Finance /
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
To effectively review your experience, please provide a resume in English. The ability to read, write, and speak the English language is required.
In this role on our Finance & Accounting team, you will make a meaningful impact as you invent the foundation and grow the accounting function with Carbon Health. With your experience, building trust and the ability to collaborate well with internal and external groups is key. If you have exceptional project management skills and are excited to grow and develop a team with the desire to challenge the status quo, we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead a Columbia-based accounting team, oversee a substantial portion of the monthly corporate close and consolidation process under the supervision of a US-based Corporate Controller and drive continuous improvement and reduced cycle time(e.g., cash, prepaid, fixed assets, leases, accruals/reserves, debt, allocations, insurance, and equity)
- Support internal control assessments and establish and maintain effective design and operational effectiveness of internal controls of assigned processes to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and corporate accounting standards/policies
- Provide real-time coaching and development opportunities to team members
- Big Four Firm experience required.
- Experience with a start-up and scaling/process improvement experience preferred
- CPA license or equivalent and minimum 8+ years of accounting experience, including leading and managing teams
- Working knowledge of US GAAP is required, and analytical and quantitative skills.
- Systems Experience with NetSuite, BlacklineFluency in English required: written and oral.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.