San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Operations – Clinic Management /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
We are looking for a Regional Director who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment and is impassioned by the opportunity to manage teams who are directly impacting our patient’s health. As a member of the Leadership Team, you will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and a growth-mindset to ensure operational performance and clinical excellence within your region.
Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and innovative technology-focused healthcare organization. The Regional Director will be responsible for overseeing the operations of up to 10 districts and then will grow your span as our business scales. You will drive business performance by leading the District Practice Managers, managing financial outcomes, and supporting patient retention and growth through effective operations.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the daily oversight and operations of the districts in your assigned region
- Set the tone and direction of the culture in clinics and amongst the leadership team
- Implement initiatives that effectively and efficiently support and meet clinic, regional, organizational, and regulatory goals and objectives through strong analytical capabilities, process improvement identification and implementation, and technology enhancements
- Maintain strong understanding of operational metrics and leads teams in actualizing plans to support clinics in achieving best practice performance for quality patient care, as well as physician and employee engagement.
- Encourage agility, transparency and autonomous decision making within teams
- Serve as a mentor and coach a team of Practice Managers and other operational leaders to drive continuous improvement
- Monitor performance against budget and take action to improve performance through revenue generation and expense control
- Maintain an environment that complies with all state and federal regulations including HIPAA
- Participate in site selection and growth planning for your region
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare operations (oversight of multiple locations and programs)
- Experience managing, mentoring and developing Practice Managers
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in healthcare administration or a related field
- Demonstrate proactive problem-solving/strong decision-making capability, and the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in planning, leading, and directing complex operational initiatives
- Responsible for P&Ls of multiple sites and experience managing revenue and costs
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that is both high-growth and startup in nature
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.