Sales Development Representative
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Sales & Marketing – Sales /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
We are in the midst of the biggest public health crisis of our lives where every aspect of the way we live is affected. Carbon Health has been at the forefront of the Covid-19 response in California, partnering with the City of San Francisco and County of Los Angeles with their testing efforts. We also launched the Coronavirus Self-Assessment Test in late February and have been an outspoken leader in helping the public get access to testing.
Testing alone is only the start and businesses need guidance on how to safely and effectively re-open and get their employees back to work. Carbon Health is introducing the Covid Ready Program for employers to do just this and we need your help!
The Job At A Glance
Carbon Health is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to build our growing sales team. This role is focused on early stage client engagement and outreach, with many opportunities for growth as the company expands.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for strategically sourcing and qualifying business prospects. Using your unique personality and grit, you will target and qualify leads to increase the pipeline of potential customers. As one of the first SDRs, you will help implement scalable processes. This role will lay the foundation for your future success at Carbon Health by developing a good technical understanding of our products.
What You'll Do
- Generate, qualify, and drive new leads and opportunities for complex enterprise deals
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers, delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Drive complex sales cycles outlining a strategy to close while overcoming obstacles along the way
- Note: no travel requirement
- 3+ years of sales experience in a lead generation and outbound sales role in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) organization, proactively researching, and qualifying/contacting targeted leads
- Prior track record of hitting and/or exceeding lead qualification quotas
- Previous experience building relationships and selling to C-level executives
- Team player who is highly collaborative, goal-oriented and confident; Comfortable working in ambiguity and adaptable
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.