Facility Manager (Remote Anywhere in the U.S. - Part Time)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Operations – Real Estate /
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
The Job At A Glance
The Facility Manager will oversee the commercial facilities and services for our portfolio of Carbon health clinics. The successful candidate must be comfortable operating on both the strategic and tactical levels for all Facility Management, simultaneously acting as an internal ambassador, educator, solutions architect, and implementer. Must have experience developing, implementing and managing a Computerized Maintenance Management System. The optimal candidate is an experienced and vibrant professional who will excel within an entrepreneurial culture. This is a Part Time position.
What You'll Do
- Provides first line of support to clinic operators for all property management issues (repair and maintenance and equipment)
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the property, including physical condition, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Robust understanding to implement and fully utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to manager all building systems and clinic equipment
- Sources vendors and negotiates vendor deliverables to support all maintenance repair work
- Leads efforts to improve overall maintenance program effectiveness through continuously improving preventive maintenance strategy
- Manage all building assets and associated records within the CMMS System and update all applicable information e.g. asset model, location, maintenance classification, PM frequencies, job plans, KPI work order metric and reports
- Creates and manages annual department budget
- Manages vendor relationships effectively to ensure service expectations and contract obligations, including bid and insurance requirements. Provide quality-control oversight, implement cost-containment initiatives and liaison between tenants and third-party service providers as necessary.
- Leads efforts to source new vendors and service providers to ensure business operations run smoothly.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure smooth business operations
- Actively participate in handoff for new clinics from construction team to Facilities team
- Staff development and team building experience
- Experience managing projects (construction and remodeling of labs and offices, equipment installations, and system implementations)
- Healthcare Facilities Management Certification a plus but not required
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Leadership experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites and at HQ in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, equity, 401K (with match), and other great benefits
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel.
Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.