Part-time Radiologic Technologist - San Francisco, CA (Irving St.)
San Francisco, CA /
Clinic Support – X-Ray Technologist /
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Are you a Radiologic Technologist (X-ray) passionate about delivering excellent patient care, while working with a fun and supportive team!? We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics. Help patients through the imaging process and work cross-functionally to support your team with other tasks that expand your knowledge and experience to keep our clinic running smoothly! Learn more about our great values, culture, and exceptional benefits today!
Location: 2131 Irving St. San Francisco, CA (Inner Sunset Plaza)
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am -7:00 pm
Schedule: Part-time (20-29 hours per week)
What You'll Do
- Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
- Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and answer questions
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CRT certificate and current CPR- BLS
- Eager and excited to learn new skills
- Fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you work with and help!
- Limited or fully Licensed Technologist needed
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.