Medical Assistant - Urgent Care
Lynnwood, WA /
Clinic Support – Medical Assistant /
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what's possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
• 125+ clinics in 13 states
• Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
Are you a Medical Assistant looking to make a career change or start your career with a great organization? At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
Location: 2915 184th St SW #5, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Schedule: Full-Time/30+ hours per week, 10-12 hour shifts rotating 3 and 4 days each week, including some weekends as needed
What You'll Do
- Perform patient care such as taking vitals, patient history and triaging
- Assist with procedures such as incision and drainage, lacerations and wound care
- Administer medications via intradermal, intramuscular and subcutaneous routes
- Carry out ear lavages and run EKGs
- Conduct lab testing such as urinalysis, urine pregnancy test, blood glucose, monospot, rapid strep and influenza testing, rapid hiv testing
- Manage the front desk and perform administrative duties such as checking patients in and out, collecting payments, etc.
- Current BLS-CPR certification
- Nationally or state certified with minimum 1 year MA experience
- Ability to work weekdays, rotating weekends as needed
- Phlebotomy experience preferred or willingness to learn
$18.75 - $30 an hour
Compensation offers are determined by a balance of factors such as level of education, experience, work history, and geographic location. The Company complies with all state and local wage and hour laws and provides a total rewards package of compensation plus benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) plan, learning and development programs, Learning Time Off, and Paid Time Off. Carbon Health will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.