San Francisco, CA /
Research & Development – Information Technology /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The DevSecOps Engineer will help establish standards, develop workflow processes, and ensure that all Carbon Health infrastructure, systems, and services meet the highest standards of efficiency and performance. Ensure that all infrastructure, systems, and services are secure, compliant, scalable, and highly available.
What You'll Do
- Drive improvements to our healthcare compliance practices
- Define standards for all systems and services, and enforce standards through automation.
- Maintain and scale infrastructure for our core API services and applications; including managing, monitoring, and scaling our infrastructure, and managing our cloud and 3rd party service vendors
- Provide innovative ways to improve the tooling and experience provided for engineering staff
- 6+ years overall systems engineering experience in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems administration
- 4+ years of hands-on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production web service environment
- Familiarity with systems and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Capistrano, etc).
- Understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack (IP addressing, routing, HTTP(S), etc).
- Extensive experience with enterprise monitoring systems like Nagios.
- Experience operating large production infrastructures within AWS cloud.
- Experience working within highly secured environments and working with PCI/DSS or HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.