Medical Receptionist - Urgent Care
Clinic Support – Medical Receptionist /
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Are you a customer service focused professional looking a great career in helping people? We're looking for a front desk support / Receptionist to join our team as we open our latest clinic at Legacy Place Shopping Center! At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. We offer great benefits including robust PTO, 100% of your insurance premiums covered by Carbon Health, 401k with employer match and more! If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
Location: 80 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110
Hours of Operation: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Schedule: Full-Time 30+hrs with alternating weekends
What You'll Do
- Be the first and last interaction with our patients - greeting, scheduling, verifying insurance and collecting co-payments
- Introduce patients to our awesome Carbon app and answering questions they may have about it
- Administrative work such as writing referrals and preparing lab paperwork
- Grow your experience, working collaboratively on projects with clinical leadership to enhance the patient experience
- Familiar with Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks
- Able to remain focused and calm during stressful situations (high volume of patients that walk in and need to be registered, calling 911 and directing paramedics to patients that must be sent to the ER etc)
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Experience with medical insurance preferred, but not required (understanding of costs, deductibles, copays, coverage).
- You have a fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you care for and work with!
- You're excited to help people of all backgrounds recieve the great care they deserve
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, free scrubs
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents based upon role
- 401k with employer match, pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, with weekend and holiday increased pay
• Paid time off, paid sick leave, learning time off
• Comprehensive benefits package effective day one, including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k with employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• Paid Sabbaticals at eligible time of service milestone years
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• Company provided high quality scrubs
*All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact email@example.com.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.