Technical Program Manager (Productivity)
San Francisco, CA /
Product & Design – Product /
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc.’s 5000 list as the second-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 80 clinics in 12 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025!
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
We are looking for a highly motivated program manager to manage the technical implementations for the support of our core healthcare services and the expansion. As we start expanding on our services and product lines, we will need to invest heavily in efficiency.
The objective of this role is to enable operations to grow in efficiency as we grow in overall scale. You will help build the foundation and design solid processes for onboarding new enterprises onto the platform.
You are someone who is energized by engaging with customers, building resilient processes, driving transparent communication, holding the product development team accountable, and delivering results. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative.
In this role, you will join a cross-functional team including design, product, operations engineering, sales, and customer success.
Success will mean expanding our capacity to smoothly manage new tools and rollouts through a combination of process development, tooling development, and detail oriented execution. Some areas you’ll work on include:
● Testing, Feature Releases & Rollouts: helping the product team rollout features to operations and support teams who are users of the carbon provider and patient application. Producing high quality training and educational content to enable teams to learn effectively and accelerate adoption.
● Staff NPS & Satisfaction: manage our process of measuring NPS for staff. Investigating issues reducing staff NPS and helping diagnose and triage those issues.
● Documentation Management: managing our migration to confluence and fostering a culture of high quality product documentation. Automating processes where patients or providers need to collect, fill out, store or send/receive documents and forms.
● Instrumentation and Automation: Building metrics to measure efficiency across Carbon and automating workflows based on those metrics, also capturing bugs faster.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the various product pods, clinic operations teams, and engineering pods to manage how internal documentation is structured and made accessible between teams
- Work closely with the product leads to manage new feature rollout and drive adoption of new releases
- Design processes to internally collect feedback from our clinic staff, groom through feedback with the product leads, and be the main point of communication for request updates
- Help evolve our internal products based on feedback and bottlenecks you identify
- Continuously run experiments to drive the velocity of feedback collected from our on the ground teams
- Use tools like Confluence, Upvoty, GetBeamer, and Refiner as well as suggest new tools we should add to our feedback stack
- 5+ years’ experience in operations, program management, or data analytics (preferred if in a regulated industry)
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong cross communication skills
- Technical skills required: SQL, Excel, experience with Confluence preferred
- Empathy & humility
- Independent problem solver, communicates clearly and adapts to a rapidly changing environment
- We’re a hybrid company with a preference for Bay Area based for this role
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites and at HQ in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, equity, 401K (with match), and other great benefits
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel.
Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.