San Francisco, CA /
Research & Development – Design /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Product Designer to join our small in-house design team to help our growing Design team learn about and prototype experiences on behalf of our Patients and Clinicians. The right candidate can demonstrate evidence-based design decisions as well as a drive to build the future of personalized health. This hire will partner closely with our product and engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with, learn from, and iterate on product ideas with Colleagues, Patients and Clinicians
- Storyboard and prototype user experiences
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
- Work with engineers and product managers to define long-term and short-term tactics for our products
- Iterate fast, and work in a collaborative fashion with the design, product, and engineering teams
- Continually champion and improve upon Carbon Health's Interface System
- 4+ years of web/mobile product design experience—ideally at a tech-forward, product-driven company
- A diverse, interactive online portfolio that exhibits tasteful use of typography, layout, and color
- Appreciation for and experience with the material of the Internet: HTML/CSS/JS
- Fluent prototyping skills
- Strong sketching / whiteboarding skills that can quickly communicate complex ideas to stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have used and contributed to a Design System
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Have experience in user research
- Motion design and animation experience
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.