Vendor Manager, Outsourced Resources
Operations – Revenue Cycle /
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Carbon Health is Looking for a Vendor Manager to oversee our third party operations, specific to our Revenue and Billing Department. The person will be responsible for managing the vendor relationship, invoicing, delivery of services, and contract negotiations. You will work closely with cross functional team members, in support, finance, operations, and the executive team.
What You'll Do
- Create, manage and support policies and procedures with our third party vendors.
- Develop mechanisms for managing and tracking productivity and quality of the work being delivered.
- Manage to a strict budget for support and meet budgetary guidelines.
- Track and manager all third party access to tools and technology to support the organization.
- Oversee workflows/processes, for work being assigned to third party vendors.
- Partner with internal cross functional members of IT, Training, Operations, Revenue, Finance, Support.
- Partner with internal team members to develop training materials for third party vendors and ensure delivery of training.
- Review, interpret, manage to, and provide recommendations for all third party contracts.
- Provide weekly/monthly financial, productivity and quality readouts for the leadership team.
- Ensure all third party vendors are in compliance with our security, compliance and privacy requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration, Finance, and or other related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Vendor Manager experience, preferable with healthcare industry.
- Strong Analytical skill set with Excel and SQL through “Looker” business intelligence tool, ability to build and support data requests.
- Ability to be sensitive and compassionate to patients and provider needs and concerns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ready for interaction with key stakeholders from front line to executive level.
- Strong desire to provide superior customer service.
This role can be remote within the United States of America.
This role will be working primary Pacific Time Zone hours, with some weekend, holiday work, and some travel up to 10% of the year.
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, and paid holidays
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Job Scam Alert! Scammers are sending job scam emails pretending to be recruiters at Carbon Health. These emails are designed to trick candidates into applying for jobs that require candidates to provide personal information and potentially engage in criminal activity. If someone from Carbon Health reaches out to you, we will not keep the conversation on the social platform. Rather, we’ll use the platform to make contact and will move the conversation to phone/email. All Carbon Health emails will have the @carbonhealth.com domain—it will never have any other domain attached to the email address. We will never ask you to do a job interview over Zoom, Messenger, Telegram, Teams or Skype. We use Google Meet only. Additionally, any efforts to make contact through social media or email in regards to a job will also inform you of an open position we have and will direct you to apply directly on our site.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.