Customer Success Manager
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Sales & Marketing – Sales /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
We are in the midst of the biggest public health crisis of our lives where every aspect of the way we live is affected. Carbon Health has been at the forefront of the Covid-19 response in California, launching the Coronavirus Self Assessment Test in late February, followed by video telehealth assessments with medical staff, to an in-person or at-home test for Covid-19 if required.
Medical frontline staff being the most vulnerable, Carbon Health has also implemented daily check-ins through a symptom tracker for their staff along with educational videos, tutorials, and updated CDC guidelines on how to stay safe, all done through the app.
We're packaging this up to help other businesses with essential staff on the frontlines to give employees access to information, employers the ability to track the health of their workforce, and get the right people tested before a possible outbreak occurs. This coupled with testing, contract tracing and close medical follow up if there is a positive case, implementing protocols for when businesses can and should allow their employees back to the workplace.
The Job At A Glance
Carbon Health is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work on Carbon Health’s services for enterprise employers. As an early hire on the Customer Success team, you will help build the foundations of Customer Success at Carbon. We are seeking Customer Success “athletes” who are comfortable managing a range of account sizes, industries, and geographies. You are someone who is energized by engaging with customers, building relationships and delivering results. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer, who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and are naturally collaborative.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage the success plan, from implementation through ongoing adoption of health programs for our employer customers
- Act as a bridge between the customer and Carbon Health and actively seek the "why" behind their asks to ensure we address issues and meet their goals in an efficient manner
- Partner closely with operations, clinical, support, product, design, engineering, sales and marketing to solve issues and deliver high satisfaction scores for your accounts
- Contribute to the product road map planning, providing an important customer and patient voice, and champion new product offerings with your customers
- 6+ years of experience in B2B account management / customer success roles at a SaaS company, in fast paced, demanding start-up environments
- Experienced at delivering solutions to the C-Suite of Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to create and deliver presentations which articulate the Carbon Health and Customer value proposition
- Travel up to 20%
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.