IT Support Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Research & Development – Information Technology /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The IT Support Engineer will help establish standards, develop workflow processes, and ensure that all Carbon Health internal customers are supported by an exceptional team that can solve all of their IT requirements.
What You'll Do
- Lead aspects of employee lifecycle and access management, provisioning of network for a national network of offices and healthcare clinics.
- Be a subject matter expert for a number of existing and new SaaS services and integrations, all while ensuring the highest standards of system security.
- Managing internal-facing systems, internal and external services, and IT related vendors.
- Help build our internal IT knowledge base, develop innovative ways to better IT processes and experience to support growth.
- Experience deploying and managing systems such as GSuite, Jamf, Meraki, Okta, and other SaaS applications
- Experience with system security models and enforcement; from password policies and encrypted drives to application and browser plugin whitelists
- Experience with assisting remote teams consisting of employees, partners, and vendors
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Healthcare industry experience
- Hands on Linux/Unix experience
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider
- Compliance experience: SOC2, HITRUST, HIPAA
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.