Medical Intake Staff: 6-Month Term (COVID Ready)
Los Angeles, CA /
Clinic Support – Medical Receptionist /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
We are in the midst of the biggest public health crisis of our lives where every aspect of the way we live is affected. Carbon Health has been at the forefront of the Covid-19 response in California, launching the Coronavirus Self Assessment Test in late February, followed by video telehealth assessments with medical staff, to an in person or at-home test for Covid-19. In addition, we have testing sites at different locations, mobile units going out to communities and corporate offices/campuses.
The Medical Intake Staff position is responsible for greeting and registering patients as well as administrative tasks and procedures that support an exceptional patient experience.
What You'll Do
- You will be the first and last interaction with our patients
- Patient registration and enrollment
- Administrative work such as preparing lab paperwork and assisting with charts
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Flexibility with availability and to work overtime as needed
- Familiarity of Apple products, including iPads and Mac desktops
- Typing 50+ WPM
- Prior healthcare experience
- Experience and familiarity with medical insurance (understanding of costs, deductibles, copays, coverage) preferred
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the U.S.
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.