Head of Stakeholder Relations & Business Hacking (all genders)
Markets & Growth /
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
What we’re looking for:
Are you a highly strategic thinker with an affinity for data and technology? Are you able to empathize with different stakeholder groups, design meaningful user experiences resulting in long-term relationships? Can you develop business hacking strategies and, at the same time, demonstrate a hands-on mentality with excellent analytical, project management and communication skills?
The Cardano Foundation’s Head of Stakeholder Relations & Business Hacking will be responsible for building and maintaining sustainable relationships with Cardano’s current and future contributors including the community, (open-source) developers, innovators and entrepreneurs as well as enterprises. In this exciting role as part of Cardano’s growth engine, you will guide and coach an international team and closely work with the wider ecosystem to drive the adoption of the protocol.
We are looking for an accomplished and dedicated individual who enjoys exploring new opportunities and navigating stakeholders through an increasingly complex world of technology, toward a new decentralised network economy enabled by blockchain. The ideal candidate has traditional finance and blockchain experience with a strong affinity for technology.
In return, we offer a highly motivated and skilled team, excellent growth opportunities and a flexible remote working environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Promote and create market-oriented and user-focused stakeholder engagement and development strategies from initial proposal to execution.
- Lead, develop and motivate the stakeholder relations and business hacking team; help transforming the community management function into a growth and adoption driven unit.
- Use data and research and at the same time creativity, to bring new participants into the Cardano ecosystem and empower the community to significantly add value.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to create smooth user journeys, go-to-market plans and stakeholder related campaigns.
- Co-design and promote Cardano’s value proposition for the different stakeholder groups while understanding Cardano’s benefits and technological capabilities.
- Work in cross-functional and cross-organizational agile teams (together with IOHK and Emurgo) to ensure that stakeholder and business hacking related projects are delivering against the Cardano roadmap.
- Identify and drive opportunities to accelerate blockchain technology and Cardano outside the blockchain industry with special focus on innovation hubs and enterprises.
- Optimise the different community channels to improve conversion rates and return on impressions together with the Marketing team.
- Continuously obtain community and market feedback, track and analyse KPIs and discuss them with the team.
What we look for in you:
- Proven experience in relationship and/or community management, business development, growth hacking and/or partnerships building preferably in the tech/blockchain/crypto field.
- Project management skills with a systematic and organised approach and an emphasis on getting things done.
- Ability to design strategies with a strong inclination towards scalability, innovation, and user connectivity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience leading a high-performing team.
- Creative and experiments driven mindset including hands-on experience in business and user intelligence.
- Track record of working effectively with international teams and different stakeholders, technical and non-technical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You feel comfortable working in a decentralized and international environment.
- You are focused on achieving goals in a fast-paced and result-oriented manner.
- You have sharp analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and understand different users’ behaviour.
- You have an affinity for establishing new relationships and a strong sense for user experience.
If you are up for unlocking opportunities and have the relevant experience as well as a passion for blockchain and open-source networks, we would love to receive your application.
For this specific role, as it is a key function, we do only accept applications from Switzerland.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
- Day off on your birthday, as you should be celebrating your special day