Operational Support Intern
Paris, FR /
Finance & Operations /
At Cardiologs, we aim to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs Holter platform, is a leading software for analyzing ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose over 1.8 million patients annually.
We are currently venturing into the remote patient monitoring space with the Cardiologs RPM solution, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
In November 2021, we announced that we were being acquired by Philips to expand our cardiac portfolio.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, and other fun activities.
We're looking for an Operational Support Intern for General Manager in the Cardiologs integration within Philips.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply project management methodologies by analyzing current practices, defining best practices for the Program Management Office (PMO), and implementing improvements in the Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team.
This PMI team consists of program managers and functional experts who lead the post-merger integration activities for acquisitions or Joint Ventures to ensure a smooth transition of Cardiologs into Royal Philips, ensuring value creation and business objectives.
You will be part of the Cardiologs team and will be working at our Head Office in Paris (2ème).
What you’ll do
- Managing projects involving the Cardiologs management team and the M&A Post-Merger Integration (PMI) team by identifying, setting, and maintaining best practices, effectively implementing changes in ways of working towards efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Supporting in ensuring quality control for project management across the PMI and the functional experts' team.
- Supporting the GM and the management team in the creation of documents such as PowerPoint slides and Excel spreadsheets on various company topics (HR, internal and external communication and marketing, product, etc).
- Helping General Manager with organizing events, meetings, training, workshops, project logistics, etc related to integration with Philips.
- Coordinating executive communications and calls with employees, clients, or partners.
- Working closely with Office Manager on broader administrative duties for the company, inc. team events, and travel arrangements.
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
Who you are
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor or Master in Sciences (WO) degree in Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Business Economics, Organizational studies, or Healthcare Sciences.
- Are fluent in oral and written English and have excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Have high attention to detail and the ability to multitask efficiently.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office.
- You thrive in an environment of diverse business & country cultures.
- You have strong organizational skills – prepared for systematic planning, scheduling, and organizing.
- You have project Management knowledge and/or experience (a plus).
- Lean experience and/or a general strong interest in identifying ways of working smart (knowledge of the Kaizen method is a plus).
- Proactive working standards.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to work in an exciting dynamic environment, being part of an international, engaging, and multi-disciplinary team, with experienced and passionate experts and expand your network as you will interface with functional leads from all work streams across the business.
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, a sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
1- Quick introductory HR phone call with Laurine, our Talent Acquisition Manager (20-30 min)
2 - Technical interview via Zoom with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)