Customer Success Manager EU
Paris, FR /
Client Services /
At Cardiologs, we aim to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs Holter platform, is a leading software for analyzing ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose over 1 million patients annually.
We are currently venturing into the remote patient monitoring space with the Cardiologs RPM solution, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
In November 2021, we announced that we were being acquired by Philips to expand our cardiac portfolio.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, and other fun activities.
As we are ramping up our commercial efforts in Europe, we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to continue our Customer Success build-out at Cardiologs. They will assist with envisioning and defining the journey of a Cardiologs customer, and optimize the product experience of existing and future customers to ensure their loyalty and satisfaction. This role will be expected to carry out current state functions while also assisting leadership with the continuous improvement of all Customer Success functions into a fully mature department.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate customer onboarding activities, including pilot setup and execution, training, customization, and integration efforts
- Manage customer success processes and procedures, including issue tracking and support
- Understand and assist in improving the customer journey from pre-sales to onboarding to eventual successful experience and loyalty to the product
- Manage day-to-day product support inquiries and communications for your book of business
- Track metrics that reflect customer usage and engagement with the platform
- Facilitate timely and transparent communication between Cardiologs and its customers, as well as between the different functional stakeholders to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Ensure compliance with Quality procedures and guidelines
- Be comfortable working in a remote fashion. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success based in Boston, U.S.
Who you are
- Speak French and English fluently - you will speak both languages on a daily basis
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, marketing, business development and/or consulting, or similar customer-facing roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working directly with customers
- Undergraduate degree, healthcare/engineering preferred, MBA a plus
- Very strong Project Management skills; needing to carry out projects in current state while also contributing to the improvement of the function
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with technology infrastructure
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment, with a clear understanding of the role of marketing in an organization
- Experience working in a global business context and international environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment a strong plus
This role is not a Sales/Commission based role. It is focused on building and maintaining strong relationships with customers after the sale and for their lifecycle with Cardiologs.
You will not be asked to become an expert, however, this role will be expected to become competent in the clinical knowledge and language of the cardiac diagnostic industry. Training will be provided but an interest or background in this industry is helpful.
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, a sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- WFO/WFH policy (2-3 days allowed at home per week)
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
1- Quick introductory HR phone call with Laurine, our Talent Acquisition Manager (20-30 min)
2 - Technical interview via Zoom with Justin, Customer Success Director, and one Customer Success Manager (90 min)
3 - Performance interview via Zoom with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
4 - Culture interview in our office (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!) with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
To close the process, we'll do some reference calls. In parallel, we'll organize a quick call (15-20 min) with our General Manager.