Full Stack Data Analyst
Paris, FR /
Product Development /
At Cardiologs, we aim to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs Holter platform, is a leading software for analyzing ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose over 1 million patients annually.
We are currently venturing into the remote patient monitoring space with the Cardiologs RPM solution, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
In November 2021, we announced that we were being acquired by Philips to expand our cardiac portfolio.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, and other fun activities.
The Full Stack Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, formatting, analyzing & interpreting Cardiologs data to drive or support product & business decision making. You will mainly work with Product Managers to better understand user behaviors, help build the roadmap and monitor feature usage.
What you will do
As a Full Stack Data Analyst, you will have 3 main missions:
=> Keep the data warehouse clean and up-to-date
- Maintain the data pipeline (Airbyte, Segment, Big Query, dbt)
- Keep documentation and data definitions up to date
- Deploy quality tests and alerts
- Develop and document the analytics data model
=> Support the Product team with data insights
- Support decision-making and prioritization for the next roadmap
- Provide support on product research and specifications of upcoming features
- Monitor product releases with PMs
- Provide insights on the product usage, uncover user behaviors and identify opportunities for improvement
=> Make data accessible and spread the data culture
- Provide relevant dashboards to teams in need
- Train end users on analytics data model & BI tools
- Drive the analytics expertise & take part in cross-functional exploratory projects
We are looking for a skillful and dedicated individual with:
- Both product-oriented mindset & technical skills
- Minimum 1 previous experience in a similar role
- Autonomy, precision, and intellectual rigor
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Strong expertise in SQL, knowledge of PythonSolid knowledge in modern data stacks (analytics tools, cloud environments, ELT, BI modeling, data visualization, etc.), and experience with BI tools
- Experience with dbt is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, a sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- WFO/WFH policy (2-3 days allowed at home per week)
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
1- Quick introductory HR phone call with Laurine, our Talent Acquisition Manager (20-30 min)
2 - Technical interview via Zoom with Marie-Albane, Product Director, and one Product Manager (90 min)
3 - Performance interview in our office or via Zoom with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
4 - Culture interview in our office (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!) with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
To close the process, we'll do some reference calls. In parallel, we'll organize a quick call (15-20 min) with our General Manager and Co-founder, Yann Fleureau (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)