Product Marketing Specialist
Paris, FR /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to democratize expert cardiac care, through medical-grade Artificial Intelligence. We offer a unique arrhythmia diagnostic software, device-agnostic and cloud-based, which leverages AI to streamline ECG analysis.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. As Cardiologs' Product Marketing Specialist, you will support the product vision and roadmapping process and act as the intermediary between the Product, Engineering and data Science teams and our Customers (health care providers, including cardiologists, cardiac technicians and nurses) & sales and distribution teams.
You will work closely with product designers, product managers, marketing and sales teams, data scientists, developers and medical advisors in our office in Paris.
- Support the product vision and roadmap process with Product, Data Science and Corporate.
- Coordinate product feedback from the field (direct through health care providers, or through sales) and act as the link between product/engineering and sales/field teams.
- Work on market extension activities, and run projects to investigate new products or new markets
Who you are
- You have more than 5-10 years of experience in marketing activities, including at least 5 years in the healthcare industry, ideally in the medical device or medical software world. A plus would be in the Cardiology field.
Please, be aware that we will review only applications with experience in healthcare.
- You master the collection, analysis and synthesis of product feedback from customers or internal stakeholders
- You can drive a market exploration project, from the market needs assessment to the internal discussions with the R&D and product teams
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You have excellent soft and communication skills, and love to interact with various profiles such as salespersons, engineers, health care providers, etc.
- You are fluent in English and ideally French as well. (You will work closely with English native speakers).
- You have a good sense of business and are familiar with business case models, pricing, market size assessment and market studies
- You have a history of working with sales and distributors.
- You have an engineering background or a good understanding of tech products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview with a possible case study preparation
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team (Covid dependant!)