Talent Acquisition Specialist
Paris, FR /
Finance & Operations /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our Cardiologs platform is a leading software for the analysis of ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose +900,000 patients every year. More recently, we launched a Remote Patient Monitoring solution in the US to help physicians streamline ECG reviews.
We have an innovative, result-orientated work-environment where we foster ambition and dedication, while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes and other fun activities.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for another Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team in Paris.
What you will do
- Manage your own positions from job brief to closing alongside our Hiring Managers
- Work on the whole scope of Cardiologs jobs (R&D, Engineering, Product, Marketing...etc) for Boston and Paris
- Identify, attract and close candidates that align with Cardiologs internal culture and skills standards
- Develop talent pool through sourcing techniques including referrals, networking, and direct sourcing
- Work on creative initiatives to attract candidates to Cardiologs in Paris and Boston
- Ensure an incredible candidate experience to every single candidate; provide them with the right information at the right time, personalised feedbacks, etc
- Be the guardian of our robust internal recruitment process
Build employer branding:
- Spread our culture and values
- Drive the inbound of candidates by working on employer brand initiatives with our Marketing team: internal events, meet-ups, etc
- Develop relationships with the right schools and campuses to identify and recruit the best candidates
You will also contribute to various Cardiologs upgrowth internal projects as Inclusion & Diversity, recruiting tools, etc
Success in this role also requires a deep understanding and strong interest in our mission to be able to convince potential candidates.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of experience and a proven track record in recruitment for startup/scaleups (in-house or agency), ideally tech industry
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human resources or Business administration
- You excel at using Linkedin and an ATS (we work with Lever)
- Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive, and structured
- You have excellent communication skills - you are at ease conversing with candidates
- You write and speak both French and English - any recruitment experience outside France is an advantage
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Weekly yoga classes
-Mobility packages for public transportation and cycling benefits
- Flexible WFO/WFH policy
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls