Senior / Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced engineer to strengthen our Engineering Team. You will own the infrastructure strategy behind Cardiologs' products which are used to streamline the diagnosis of several thousands of patients daily, across four continents. You will also dive deep into technical topics related to high-availability, performance monitoring and improvements or security.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- You have more than 5 years of experience in setting up and managing SaaS platforms
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures
- You already worked with two or more from the following: Python, Ruby (Rails), Monitoring and logging systems such as Datadog, Kubernetes, Relational Databases, Cloud Services (such as GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few ressources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/
- The Art of Unix Programming: http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/
- Some Google Cloud Platform tutorials: https://cloud.google.com/python/tutorials/bookshelf-on-kubernetes-engine and https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/best-practices