Senior Software QA Automation
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, we aim to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs Holter platform, is a leading software for analyzing ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose over 1.8 million patients annually.
We are currently venturing into the remote patient monitoring space with the Cardiologs RPM solution, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
In November 2021, we announced that we were being acquired by Philips to expand our cardiac portfolio.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, and other fun activities.
What you’ll do
We are looking for our first QA automation engineer to strengthen our QA team. The engineering team is split between 3 feature teams composed of a Product Manager, a Tech Lead, a QA tester, and 2 to 4 Software Engineers. Each QA tester manages the testing strategy and its execution of the scope of their feature team which includes the exploratory testing, the non-regression, and the design of the E2E test scenarios of the new feature they work on.
You’ll join a team of QA testers and you’ll be in charge of everything related to test automation. This includes developing new tests and improving our existing tests on all our products, monitoring them, and also promoting & teaching test automation good practices across the different feature teams.
As a QA automation engineer, you’ll be :
- Designing, improving, and monitoring our current E2E test libraries across our products
- Designing and implementing scripts for the QA team to facilitate their day-to-day work and for cross-team software quality needs.
- Promote test automation good practices across the software teams
- Mentor the actual QA team in test automation
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative, and challenging mindset
- You have more than 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Strong technical expertise in software testing on Web apps and Mobile, automation methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication, and collaboration skills and you also have skills and an interest in mentoring other people.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Some knowledge of the French language is a plus.
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, a sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement, Sentier)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- WFO/WFH policy (2-3 days allowed at home)
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
1- Quick introductory HR phone call with Laurine, Talent Acquisition Manager (20-30 min)
2 - Technical part:
- Quick tech call (15-20 min) to do a short algo exercise with one of the Software Engineers of the team on CoderPad
- Homework, to prepare the Technical interview (90 min) via Teams with 2 different persons from the team
3 - Performance interview (90 min) via Teams with Guillaume Serrell, the Hiring Manager, and one Software Engineer Lead
4 - Culture interview (90 min) in our office (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!) with 2 different persons from the team
To close the process, we'll do some reference calls. In parallel, if you didn't have the opportunity to meet her during the process, we'll organize a quick call (15-20 min) with France Schwarz, our General Manager.