Software QA Tester
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our Cardiologs platform is a leading software for the analysis of ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose +500,000 patients every year. More recently, we launched a Remote Patient Monitoring solution in the US to help physicians streamline ECG reviews.
We have an innovative, result-orientated work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, and other fun activities. As we continue to grow, we are looking for another Software QA Tester to join the team in Paris.
What you will do
We are looking for a proactive Software QA Tester to strengthen our QA Team and work on our flagship Holter platform.
As a Software QA Tester, you’ll be in charge of:
- Identifying regressions, unexpected behaviors, and usability issues in the development version of our products.
- Reporting issues to the engineering team, and making sure they are resolved.
- Maintaining the desired level of quality in our products.
- Managing our existing test plans and keeping them up-to-date with our new features.
- Organizing testing sessions as part of our release process.
Also, you will:
- Be in charge of the regulatory and quality assurance documentation relative to software production in the medical industry.
- Become an integral part of software development teams that includes Data Scientist, Software Engineers, and Product Managers.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset.
- You can learn to use and navigate modern web-based tools with ease (for test plans and issues management).
- You have stellar communication skills.
- You are rigorous and apply a good methodology to your day-to-day work.
+ You know how to code.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mobility packages for public transportation and cycling benefits
- Flexible WFO/WFH policy
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros- Yearly team off-sites
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by zoom
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team